Saturday was our niece Gina Marie's baptism so to celebrate we went to Peter Piper Pizza where as you can see, the competition began. Robert and my brother Anthony couldn't keep themselves away from the air hockey table. At one point the staff had to ask Robert to keep it down. ( imagine that ) ;) I wonder if that was because of the roaring crowd that developed and my brothers bleeding knuckles. We love you Uncie, Hope your fingers feel better.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
I THINK THIS IS WHAT MADE UNCIE'S KNUCKLES BLEED (POOR UNCIE)
UH OH!!!! ROBERT HAS SOME COMPETITION!!
OF COURSE THE COMPETITION COULDN'T END THERE!
Here are a few more pics for those far away family and friends to enjoy.
ASHLEY'S FAVORITE , DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
UNCIE, DO YOU MIND? I'M TRYING TO FLY A SPACECRAFT HERE!
OUR NEIGHBOR SCOTTIE IN DEEP SPACE - HALEY WITH BREANNA
Speed Racer Jeremy - Tickets tickets Zach loves tickets
We Love Lucy - Gina the Basketball star
Turtle (Kristopher) worked hard for those tickets





0 comments:
Post a Comment