Sunday, March 23, 2008

Families Night Out

Well, last night was SUPER fun!! I got the wonderful chance to go on a hot date with my family! We went to the movies and saw Spiderwick, which, by the way is an awsome movie! You totally should all go see it! After that we got a bite to eat at the Macaroni Grill. That was super yummy. Well I hope you guys all had a Hoppy Easter! ;p

2 comments:

hendricks14 said...

I cannot believe you did not bring me home any of that sinful chocolate cake. I am offended and you owe me some sinful chocolate cake!!! lol Keep blogging! I want this updated at least weekly

Marianne said...

hey guys, i found your blog through jens. thats so great that you guys go on fun family night outs... :) what a cute family pic at the top.... your girls are perfectly adorable (no favoritism of course)